Wednesday, June 18, 2008

reclaiming my story

Have come home to discover the impossible has happened...the interweb is working once more and i can finally scribble again...

so apolgies that blogging today is a bit like buses, but writing all this down has become a slight OCD for me.

what can i tell you..

Alf has been presented with 2 trophies footie today - one for playing a full season and one for most improved player. My sister once won a cup from a man called Percy Verance so maybe the winning streak carries on with my boy. Bless his heart he had them in bed for me to see when I came home and once shown ceremonially kissed them before placing them by his bed for him to see as soon as he wakes up.

Another thing that tickled my fancy today is what Chinese star signs we all are...I am delighted to announce I am a Monkey, J appears as a horse, and the lads are Snake and Sheep...fancy looking www.holymtn.com/astrology/year.htm - another way to see the dynamic of the family C...

Happy horoscopes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you are back in business again.
The shed is on my Google Favourites list, above the Liverpool Echo web site.
I never thought that my favourite English daughter in law would become a "Top Blogger" !
( I did say blogger.)
You all appear to be having a wonderful time, despite having a new Lord Mayor of London.
What a change from Red Ken !!!
Keep up the good wordsmith,
N & JLC.